Enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast using breast implants of cohesive gel.
This procedure is done for patients who present:
• Mammary hypoplasia (lack of breast development)
• Breast asymmetry
• Want to increase the breast volume
• For breast reconstruction following a mastectomy by a history of breast cancer
The augmentation is performed with breast prostheses, which are highly cohesive Silicone Gel. Approved by the FDA.
Implant placement can be: In front (pre pectoral) muscle or behind (retro pectoral). The incision is made below the inframammary crease. All sutures are performed intradermal (no points in skin).
This surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, with an operating time of 45 minutes.
In post-operative care is recommended:
• Do not drive for 8 days
• 1 whole month using the surgical bra, both day and night
• No pectoral exercises such as: tennis, swimming and weight training for 2 months
• Do not sleep face down for 2 months
Before going into surgery you will have to take some lab exams like:
• Complete blood count
• Blood type
• Renal function
• Coagulation tests
• Thorax X-Ray
To ensure our patients safety you will have a visit to the cardiologist.
The surgery includes
• Lab test
• Cardio valuation
• Post-op medications
• Post-op bra
• Durogesic patch as a pain reliever
• Post-op visits
Acerca de los certificados SSL